Monday, December 13, 2010

A Year of Awesome

My friend posted this on facebook. I think it is such a monumental idea!


I am so in love with this idea that I am making it my project for 2011! I am going to do "A whole year of Awesome!" If you break it down to two things a week, that is 104 things that are awesome and a great way to reflect back on the little, and big things that made your year amazing. It also teaches you to look for things to be grateful for!

Wanna Join me? Sign up and I will create a list in my sidebar of participants.

2 comments:

  1. I linked, and made my first entry on my blog! This is very exciting!!! Thanks for being an inspiration! http://viewsfromtheporch.blogspot.com/2011/01/awesome.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not creating a new blog, so if you'll excuse the occasional grumpy rant post...or the prominent ones anyway, I'll slip an awesome one in there too.
    Here's my url again...just in case:
    http://comesingmeasong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would love to hear from you =0)