Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome

Welcome, I decided to make a new blog to document my year of awesome. I am doing preparation to get ready for this and I am loving the ideas that are coming into my head. Already this concept has changed the way I view my life. I am actively looking for things about my life that I think are "AWESOME", and I hope this will have a long lasting positive effect on my life and the way I live it.

I'm really look forward to checking in on you guys and seeing how you're coming along. I will be linking your blogs in my side bar so that we can follow each other along this journey (And if you're like me, steal ideas of things that are awesome that didn't occur to me LOL).

If you, like me, decide to create a separate blog for this, let me know so that I can keep you updated in the side bar.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited about this as well. I need to finish my "awesome" signs, but so ready to start. I was just thinking about this earlier tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is such a good idea and goes along with my New Years resolution. I want to have a thankful heart...all the time! I won't be doing an extra blog, I'll just post my thoughts on The Little Dog Shelter in the holler so my husband can join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! I'm on board. Always looking for ways to keep myself focused on what's truly important...or AWESOME! And by the way sorry we missed you at Grandma's on Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an important and heart-filled adventure you've set yoursef on; I'll be following with great interest and admiration!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would love to hear from you =0)